IGNORED

Moise Kean

25 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I feel like I've been shouting into a void for the last 24 hours 😂

Been saying over and over that he put his hands on the guy's throat and everyone on here saying it shouldn't have been a red 

I couldn’t tell from your 24 other posts, it wasn’t really clear.  What did moise do wrong again? 😂😂

23 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It was stupid what he did and a shame for him because I thought he'd had a decent game up until that point, and looked a better player than the one we loaned out.

His finish was tremendous and I kind liked the fact that he got in that bellends face.  What a prick of a player that lad was. 

7 hours ago, Sibdane said:

It's easy for us to sit back and criticize him from our chairs, and to be fair, he does make it easy for us to do that. 

As others have said above me, I feel for him. He just hasn't kicked on here, and there was a lot of expectation put on him at such a young age. At the weekend he came on with about two minutes to play... just like most of his appearances for us. He gets a start mid-week, scores a great and fair goal only for it to be ruled offside. Then he gets a weak red (yes, he shouldn't have engaged). When I watch him, I do see him as a confident player, but I imagine that there is a bit of mental turmoil going on at the moment. 

That red was not as weak as we thought.

Poor attitude, no place at this club and I have no sympathy for him.

18 hours ago, Btay said:

I don’t hate his reaction - in that moment we were getting walked over by them, It wasn’t right but the fact that he stood up and showed a bit of passion.

As Mike said, class finish. I wouldn’t give up on him yet. 

His passion was for himself. He wasn’t sticking up for a teammate or establishing a physicality that would help us in the game. He was putting his hands on the neck of an opponent in a 1-1 cup tie and seriously hurting our chances of advancing. I’m one who always thought the talent was there with Moise but it’s clear Everton is not where he wants to be. 

6 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

His passion was for himself. He wasn’t sticking up for a teammate or establishing a physicality that would help us in the game. He was putting his hands on the neck of an opponent in a 1-1 cup tie and seriously hurting our chances of advancing. I’m one who always thought the talent was there with Moise but it’s clear Everton is not where he wants to be. 

Disagree, he was up for the game.  I'll call out bad attitude, that nobhead in midfield for them was being a prick. 

13 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Disagree, he was up for the game.  I'll call out bad attitude, that nobhead in midfield for them was being a prick. 

And when he got frustrated he forgot about the team and reacted. That immaturity, coupled with other instances,  point to a player who doesn’t care about his club. If he stays it’s a narrative he can change but his actions have earned that criticism. Richarlison used to get baited like that and then he grew up, perhaps Moise will as well. 

On 25/08/2021 at 13:50, Sibdane said:

He just hasn't kicked on here, and there was a lot of expectation put on him at such a young age. At the weekend he came on with about two minutes to play... just like most of his appearances for us. He gets a start mid-week, scores a great and fair goal only for it to be ruled offside. Then he gets a weak red (yes, he shouldn't have engaged). When I watch him, I do see him as a confident player, but I imagine that there is a bit of mental turmoil going on at the moment. 

He's a young lad in a different country. Some can cope with that, these Everton players it seems could, Kenny, Gray, Lookman and some can't. And I recognise he did all right at PSG where he fitted in.

40 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

He's a young lad in a different country. Some can cope with that, these Everton players it seems could, Kenny, Gray, Lookman and some can't. And I recognise he did all right at PSG where he fitted in.

I imagine it’s a lot easier to be committed when he’s surrounded by the players he was at Juventus or PSG. He likely feels he belongs at a “big club” so he’s happier there and more willing to tow the line. Speculation, of course, but I think his actions point to that sort of attitude.

2 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

I imagine it’s a lot easier to be committed when he’s surrounded by the players he was at Juventus or PSG. He likely feels he belongs at a “big club” so he’s happier there and more willing to tow the line. Speculation, of course, but I think his actions point to that sort of attitude.

I think right now there’s a young player who needs a bit of support from the fan base, not the opposite. There’s clearly talent there so let’s get behind him where we can.

I cannot for one second begrudge him wanting to go back to PSG. I mean come on. So if he stays, let’s just get behind him and dance with him when he scores 🕺🏼 

9 minutes ago, Btay said:

I think right now there’s a young player who needs a bit of support from the fan base, not the opposite. There’s clearly talent there so let’s get behind him where we can.

I cannot for one second begrudge him wanting to go back to PSG. I mean come on. So if he stays, let’s just get behind him and dance with him when he scores 🕺🏼 

If he stays then there is nothing to do but support him. That said, respect is a two way street and he’s not exactly ingratiated himself to the supporters. It’ll be interesting if he does in fact stay. 

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

He's played absolutely no part for us Mark so what's to replace?

Ok, not replace him but bring in a striker that will contribute. Our squad is thin and it showed last season when we had no one to come in when DCL was fucked at the end of the season and offering very little.