IGNORED

Carlo Ancelotti

9 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Someone said it in the matchday thread, but it's one year to the day of Carlo's first match and we're now sitting in 2nd. And also, that's 2 goals allowed with 3 clean sheets in our last 5 league matches. And 13 points. 

I would say pinch me, but I don't think I ever want to wake up from this dream

Spot on and nice to recognise the positives. COYB 💙

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/55456622

I hope all the shit pundits that thought it was a poor fit, take note.

Yeah his son did an interview a while back where he said his dad has always been a family club guy, he will take the big jobs but prefers a family run club and that’s why they are enjoying themselves here.  

11 hours ago, Btay said:

Good for thought Haf.

Tosun or Bolasie in the squad?

Ancellotti bringing on Tosun gave the mancs the ball to kill off the game..... I was pissed off with Tosun against arsenal as he nearly lost us the win.  For me Ancellotti should have noted that and decided against it. 

17 minutes ago, MC11 said:

I genuinely don’t see how anyone can go after the manager at all.

But to go after him for his substitutions tonight is mental, he made 3 attacking substitutions. What would you have done at 0-0? From what we had on the bench what was your solution? 

Either the players completely ignored the game plan or we didn't have one. 

Subs were right. Richarlison stays on because he can get a goal from no where. I feel sorry for DCL though, i hope he gives the boys a rocket as well.

1 hour ago, MC11 said:

I genuinely don’t see how anyone can go after the manager at all.

But to go after him for his substitutions tonight is mental, he made 3 attacking substitutions. What would you have done at 0-0? From what we had on the bench what was your solution? 

You call taking off DCL for a completely useless player attacking if he was being attacking he would have gone 2 up

44 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He looked pissed off.

Penny for his thoughts cos I don't think we get them in the interviews....  I just don't think we have players of a good enough standard aside the first 11 .... Of which 4 or 5 are injured or suffering from a lack of fitness/form. 

I hope he is livid. Credit Moyes because he has just shown how easy it is to park up against us and get at least a point. 

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I think we should keep him till the end of season. See if he can improve a bit. 

If we win the FA cup and finish top four, we’ll give him another six months to get it right!

What if we finish fifth and lose on the FA cup final?