IGNORED

January Transfer Window

If rumors about Dele are true we have to sell first. The only realistic options at this point are Holgate and Kenny. Gomes and Gbamin are possible I suppose but far less likely. If this day ends with Dele bought, Gueye and Jovic on loan, and Holgate sold i'll piss myself. If we found a loan for Iwobi on top it would rival my wedding day. 

32 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Looks like Delle Alli done 

I'm pleased about the priorities: Midfield must always be the primary focus. We've already brought in two players for defence, I don't expect more, so a capable backup striker in case DC-L falls injured again is the only other need.

It would be nice to see the back of Tosun, Iwobi, Kenny, and Gomes, but we've probably run out of time.

4 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I'm pleased about the priorities: Midfield must always be the primary focus. We've already brought in two players for defence, I don't expect more, so a capable backup striker in case DC-L falls injured again is the only other need.

It would be nice to see the back of Tosun, Iwobi, Kenny, and Gomes, but we've probably run out of time.

I'm pleased we're strengthening the midfield, and have brought in fullbacks for the future, but again...I've been harping on about it since the summer, but we need a proper leader at center half. I get the sense that won't be happening this window, but it has to be #1 priority in the summer. No question.

15 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Very controversial, for sure, but Dean Henderson wants out at United. Pickford for Henderson plus 40m?

Absolutely! But I doubt United would be interested at that price.

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Pickford's a better keeper. Why would you actively look to downgrade?

Maybe, maybe not - it's very close. And that 40m could be spent on someone light years better than Michael Keane.