• Michael Keane
    • Lucas Digne
    • Allan
    • André Gomes
    • Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • James Rodríguez
    • Richarlison

Gomes. Had an excellent first half where he seemed to break up everything good they tried. Had a calming influence at times.

Ran out of steam the second half, but by then had done enough.

Richarlison worked his socks off... again.

Bo one else really stood out. James has some sublime moments, but also some sloppy moments.

Mina, well... won some headers, but just can’t kick a ball.

Doucoure and Allan has average games. 

Full backs did enough.

DCL did his best work being a pain in the ass, and saw the game out for the last twenty with hold up play and drawing free kicks.

Gomes MoM for me though. Only player really above average I thought.

Im going to be voting for James a lot this season 😂

In all seriousness Allan was vital to the win, Coleman lead by example one again and Richarlison worked his socks off as always. Any of those 3 could have easily got it. Dom also did what he had to do the few times he got possession and could have easily got a brace. Shout out of Keane also, he had a brilliant first half when we had more of the ball. Oh and Digne's consistency goes unnoticed, another good performance as usual. Gomes also doing his job well. 

On the flip side Mina was, well, Mina. We need a new CB before the window closes I genuinely think Jarrad could do a better job and Holgate needs to hurry up getting back! Doucoure had a few edgy moments but all round was okay. Pickford didn't have much to do which is good. 

Voted for Allan’s contribution. Great work rate, constantly aware of the danger. 

That said this is another where James showed his quality. Less involved due to Palace’s press but still was a big contributor to both goals and also earned a dangerous free kick opportunity. His touch to chance ratio for us in the attacking half is off the charts. 

42 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Gomes. Had an excellent first half where he seemed to break up everything good they tried. Had a calming influence at times.

Bo one else really stood out. James has some sublime moments, but also some sloppy moments.

Full backs did enough.

DCL did his best work being a pain in the ass, and saw the game out for the last twenty with hold up play and drawing free kicks.

Pretty much this for me too. I’d add that Keane did really well bar that one costly moment. 

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

Pretty much this for me too. I’d add that Keane did really well bar that one costly moment. 

For me that was more on Richarlison but I’d have to watch it back. Overly he’s performed really well the last 15 games or so. I liked how he took the space a couple of times and brought the ball well into their final third. 

6 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

For me that was more on Richarlison but I’d have to watch it back. Overly he’s performed really well the last 15 games or so. I liked how he took the space of couple of times and brought the bell well into their final third. 

I’m being exceptionally critical as is the forums current trend ;) Could also call him out for blocking DCL too, but even if I took those two moments as “incidents”, he still played a very good game.  

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Full backs did enough.

I agree with that word for word so I also went with Gomes.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

I think this is a massively underrated part of his game. I think he did a similar thing against Spurs. 

When did Zaha play for Spurs? 🤔

Joking aside I think he’s the unsung signing for us this season, he covers so much ground and with true purpose, there were some sloppy passes in the first half, but he didn’t let it get at him, sign of a good player, very similar to Richy not having his shooting boots on until the Fleetwood game.

great to see such a spread of votes on a win, shows how well the whole team are playing.

This was a tough match and Palace look like a side that will trouble any team.  They are well organised, get stuck in well when they don't have the ball and counter attack very well and we managed to do what we had to do to beat them through an all round good team performance