IGNORED

Frank Lampard

3 hours ago, StevO said:

One thing I really like what he’s done to this team is that they all moan, time waste, cause little arguments with the opposition. All the years under Moyes we were always so nice while our opponents did this, Frank, John Terry and their Chelsea teams were absolute masters at it. I think Seamus is enjoying it too (his performance levels have been excellent in the last month or so too).
I’m made up to see us have a bit of nasty in us, and hopefully we can shake of being a nice club. I want other teams fans to absolutely hate us! 

We weren’t nice under Moyes we had some hard players and they weren’t scared to mix it, teams use to fear us they new they were in for tough time, Ferguson Gravesen Arteta Cahill to name a few, all where nasty bastards and didn’t mind leaving their calling cards on players when they needed to, without wishing to down grade what you have written, we weren’t a nice team under Moyes have you already forgotten we were the  dogs of war under Moyes, it’s nice to see that side of our game coming back again under Lampard, but let’s get some perspective he’s not the inventor of that brand of football at this club we 100% had that going on under Moyes. Maybe your to young to remember😎 I know I wish I was. I would agree that Martinez  Koeman  Silva and Ancelotti diluted that side to our game hugely. 

34 minutes ago, Palfy said:

We weren’t nice under Moyes we had some hard players and they weren’t scared to mix it, teams use to fear us they new they were in for tough time, Ferguson Gravesen Arteta Cahill to name a few, all where nasty bastards and didn’t mind leaving their calling cards on players when they needed to, without wishing to down grade what you have written, we weren’t a nice team under Moyes have you already forgotten we were the  dogs of war under Moyes, it’s nice to see that side of our game coming back again under Lampard, but let’s get some perspective he’s not the inventor of that brand of football at this club we 100% had that going on under Moyes. Maybe your to young to remember😎 I know I wish I was. I would agree that Martinez  Koeman  Silva and Ancelotti diluted that side to our game hugely. 

We did have hard players under Moyes, and they might have put a foot in. But how they played football isn’t what I’m talking about, they wouldn’t do the things this team has done. They would stand back while other teams would be in the refs ears influencing decisions. I’m talking about winding people up, wasting time, forcing the referee into decisions. We didn’t do any of that under Moyes, because he didn’t agree with it. He wanted us to “do the right things” as he called it, whilst players like Gerrard are telling refs who should be getting sent off and getting their own way. Our players would hardly approach the ref. We were very nice under Moyes. 

We might have hard a few hard players, but I’m not having that teams used to fear us. They might have feared the odd player in the team like Cahill, Dunc or Grav getting stuck in but Arteta? Maybe fear him scoring a worldie, every time he went into a hard tackle he got sent off! 😂

We were the dogs of war under Big Joe. Not Moyes, maybe you forgot. 😂

30 minutes ago, StevO said:

We did have hard players under Moyes, and they might have put a foot in. But how they played football isn’t what I’m talking about, they wouldn’t do the things this team has done. They would stand back while other teams would be in the refs ears influencing decisions. I’m talking about winding people up, wasting time, forcing the referee into decisions. We didn’t do any of that under Moyes, because he didn’t agree with it. He wanted us to “do the right things” as he called it, whilst players like Gerrard are telling refs who should be getting sent off and getting their own way. Our players would hardly approach the ref. We were very nice under Moyes. 

We might have hard a few hard players, but I’m not having that teams used to fear us. They might have feared the odd player in the team like Cahill, Dunc or Grav getting stuck in but Arteta? Maybe fear him scoring a worldie, every time he went into a hard tackle he got sent off! 😂

We were the dogs of war under Big Joe. Not Moyes, maybe you forgot. 😂

Maybe I did forget old timers is starting to fog my memory, that’s a medical condition that shouldn’t be taken the piss out of, and I feel this is a good get out clause I shall be using it more and more in future😂

51 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I recall good old Phil Neville getting back on his feet like a tough honest stalwart when kuyt did an awful challenge.  

That whole match still makes my blood boil! I’ve seen some awful refereeing performances over the last few years, but I don’t think I’ve seen one as bad as that day. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

That whole match still makes my blood boil! I’ve seen some awful refereeing performances over the last few years, but I don’t think I’ve seen one as bad as that day. 

We have had some gullible fuckers haven’t we?  Tony Hibbert should have been jabbing his finger in Gerard’s face calling him a cheating prick for not only conning a penno but demanding a red card…. Just timidly walked off. 

9 hours ago, StevO said:

One thing I really like what he’s done to this team is that they all moan, time waste, cause little arguments with the opposition. All the years under Moyes we were always so nice while our opponents did this, Frank, John Terry and their Chelsea teams were absolute masters at it. I think Seamus is enjoying it too (his performance levels have been excellent in the last month or so too).
I’m made up to see us have a bit of nasty in us, and hopefully we can shake of being a nice club. I want other teams fans to absolutely hate us! 

I love this about us too. 

Professional players in this day and age dont like it when someone kicks lumps out of them for 90 minutes. They are so pampered and most of them don't know what its like as they have barely experienced it. Some thrive on it but plenty others shrink.

It also reminds me of something on of my old rugby coaches used to say. If one of you gets in a fight, everyone should pile in because the ref won't send everyone off! You obviously can't do that in the Premier League but if everyone piles in it will intimidate the opposition and it riles up the crowd as well which suits us! 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Candor...

“I could have sat on my arse and done the bins at home for another six months. That has actually seemed quite appealing a couple times in the last few months! But it’s how I’ve been all my career. You build up a thicker skin as you go along, and you get excited by challenges."

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He already understands us more than Bill and Co.

I really hope that when/if we're safe the fanbase turn their attentions to the board. What they fear most is a united fanbase against them so I'm sure they're worrying they'll be next.

They will. No doubt about. Once this season is finished, whatever way it ends, those same fans that have been out in the streets will turn to the board. And it won't be to cheer them on 😂

The board need to be held accountable for the shit show that’s happened under their watch. Dumbfuck decisions year on year, spending freely (and stupidly) with no concrete plan in place. Where we go from here is anybodies guess but we just need to get these fuckers to be honest and transparent when facing questions. You can guarantee if their other business interests were run this way heads would roll