IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

He doesn't add anything to the side in my opinion.

In fairness there aren’t many at the moment who do, we’ve been totally out played and out fought the last 5-6 games and possibly more, we’ve got the odd win or draw against the run of play, if Gylfi hadn’t been playing we wouldn’t have been any better. 

16 hours ago, Palfy said:

In fairness there aren’t many at the moment who do, we’ve been totally out played and out fought the last 5-6 games and possibly more, we’ve got the odd win or draw against the run of play, if Gylfi hadn’t been playing we wouldn’t have been any better. 

He probably was playing and we just didn't notice him :P

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

In Garth Crooks' team of the week, the man really knows his football!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56849170

Gylfi Sigurdsson: The match wasn't a classic but the finishing was. Two outstanding finishes from Gylfi Sigurdsson and the same from Harry Kane really made the game worth watching. Sigurdsson has made my TOTW on an number of occasions and has arguably been Everton's player of the season. I certainly can't remember when I've seen him play better. He was impressive at Swansea, where he made his name, struggled at Spurs but really matured under Carlo Ancelotti. He strikes a beautiful ball and was a thorn in Tottenham's side all evening. Sigurdsson's has really found himself at Everton.

He's actually currently 12th in the TT POTS ranks Garth mate, but that's only the opinion of those who watch whole games rather than goal highlights so what do we know?

The stoned koala has been on a particularly long bender to be writing that nonsense. 

• 1 month later...