IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

The club is where it is partly because of questionable attitudes whether it be managers, dof's, players. 

I can't be doing with retaining someone who has shown disregard for us. I don't give a shit what he can do against some teams when he fancies it.  The culture of our club needs changing. 

That's a bull shit article.

1) Silva has spoken about Schneiderlin in more favourable terms.

2) Marcel only the other day said he will be involved in every decision concerning the team, so I don't think Silva would say he wants to sell we out Marcel saying it first.

3) Without working with him I don't think Silva would say that, I hope he would first of all have a couple of weeks working and talking to the players before any decisions were made.

• 2 weeks later...

Every player will be playing to please the new Manager so Morgan won't be any different, it will be interesting to see if he can achieve and maintain a decent bit of form or reverts to the half arsed performances of last season.

Personally I'm not expecting any changes, but I would like to be wrong.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I appriciate his recent efforts and attitude to try to get back into the hearts of the fans, but I just can not believe the version of events he gives with regards to the training ground story.

8 hours ago, Aidan said:

I appriciate his recent efforts and attitude to try to get back into the hearts of the fans, but I just can not believe the version of events he gives with regards to the training ground story.

What one do you believe the one that press told, because Unsworth never confirmed that was true neither did Ferguson.

If what Schneiderlin has said isn’t the truth then surely someone out of twenty plus people who were there at the time will call him out. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

What one do you believe the one that press told, because Unsworth never confirmed that was true neither did Ferguson.

If what Schneiderlin has said isn’t the truth then surely someone out of twenty plus people who were there at the time will call him out. 

Not anytime in the near future they wouldn't. 

I don't believe any of the current versions of events.

17 hours ago, Aidan said:

Not anytime in the near future they wouldn't. 

I don't believe any of the current versions of events.

It’s a strange one mate and they do say no smoke without fire, but with this one for a player to come out with the statement he made he’d be silly to lie with so many people who witnessed what happened, for me it was just paper talk.  

On 10/09/2018 at 08:37, Shukes said:

Seems like a press conference type story to me.

But then again, who am I to call bullshit! For all I know it’s honest truth. Either way, put it behind us and move on. If he puts the effort in on the pitch... I dont care about the past.

Ah, an international break.... the time for all the old stories to come out so the journos have something to write about and us something to talk about it.

Agree with this - we have no idea if any of its true or what exactly happened, and even if it did, I'd be happier if Dunc, Unsworth, and Morgan were all man enough to put it behind them - I'd be more concerned if they let one bustup or bit of drama ruin their working relationships...

1 hour ago, Quinn31 said:

Ah, an international break.... the time for all the old stories to come out so the journos have something to write about and us something to talk about it.

Agree with this - we have no idea if any of its true or what exactly happened, and even if it did, I'd be happier if Dunc, Unsworth, and Morgan were all man enough to put it behind them - I'd be more concerned if they let one bustup or bit of drama ruin their working relationships...

Totally agree.

I hope it’s the truth. I know for sure, training ground bust ups happen every week. The only difference with this one is that it was poorly leaked. If it was a non story then great, I bet there have been punches thrown by players since then and we’ve not heard a thing. Can’t throw 20 young and competitive guys together like that and not expect things to happen. 

On form he is quality, that’s all I’m bothered about. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i said we should have sold him in the summer.  let's hope he's gone in january.

I agree, but who's going to buy a player that drifts around the pitch most games, avoiding tackling, can only passes sideways or back.

But then again he's better than Gana.

( Oh the irony that's he's better😀)

7 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I agree, but who's going to buy a player that drifts around the pitch most games, avoiding tackling, can only passes sideways or back.

But then again he's better than Gana.

( Oh the irony that's he's better😀)

Schneiderlein doesn't tackle?  That automatically makes him great in peteos book.