IGNORED

Rafael Benitez

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It’s not a Rafa thing for me and I’m certainly not some kind of fan boy of his, I would say the same with any manager

If he goes I won’t lose any sleep but I just don’t think sacking managers every 6 months is the answer

Sacking this manger is 💯 correct and I hope the rumours are correct that he’s gone. Everton will go down this season under this man. 

Too many blue tick accounts on Twitter saying he's gone now, just timings and comp to be sorted.

Feel weird to feel sorry for Rafa, but he's made a complete pig's ear of almost everything bar a few signings that, being new, turned up.  New manager won't siolve wider problem of culture and senior management. 

33 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Neither of the chuckle brothers (Moshiri and Kenwright) should be anywhere near decision making at this club. If only we had a DoF that had been allowed to do their job with no interference and could make this decision for us. 

He was shite though and got us into trouble with FFP remember?

:dry:

6 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

'Everton board meeting to discuss Benitez future'

http://www.skysports.com/share/12517144

Read Jamie Redknapps words - exactly why we should have swerved this guy. Forget his Liverpool connection, he's not a good bloke to have at a club.

If you can't be arsed to read it, he says he has a habit of causing chaos at clubs, is a politician, always blames everyone else, puts this person against that person, creates an atmosphere of the crowd vs the board.

Tell me Redknapp is wrong? 

Even tonight, when questioned, what was Rafas response? Not 'yep, we need to do better'. Not 'I'm responsible for these results and I must do better' but to say he's trying to fix problems of the last 5 years, it needs time, the top scorer has been missing.

Now, to be fair, he's not too wrong HOWEVER take some accountability. It's the medical department. It's the DoF department. It's past decisions. Everything is about reflecting elsewhere. He has too many ready made excuses here and it shows. It suits him to have so many ready made deflections.

Let's be honest, these same defenders didn't do too bad last year. Now they're a shambles. That's coaching. That's the Manager.

A lot of people at this club are taking the piss. The decisions are woeful. Fancy getting us into a position where we have the worst run of results in the past 5/6 years but we can't sack the bloke because we've either fucked it up before or we've given him to much say and power within the corridors. Who's managing the manager these days? Fuck me.

And I'm sorry guys, but we as fans have to hold our hands up too. We've wanted every manager sacked as soon as they hit a poor run. We've booed them out and forced the decision. We've not allowed any potential project to properly find its feet before We've got restless. A whole generation has been born, grown up, had kids, who have also grown up since we've had a run of success. We can't be classed as a big club, rather a club in a big city. I know that won't land well but it's reality.

I just hope we find a way that makes sense and allows everything to settle. From the boardroom to the players to the fans. At the moment, every part of this club is ripping it apart. It fuckin sad mate.

Redknapp nailed it. Everything he said is spot on. Benitez is an arrogant arrogant man. He could cause murder in an empty building. 

6 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Redknapp nailed it. Everything he said is spot on. Benitez is an arrogant arrogant man. He could cause murder in an empty building. 

Exactly. And the reason I was against his appointment. Not the Liverpool connection but him as a character. I've never liked him and he's done the same shit at every club.