IGNORED

André Gomes

16 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Back training with the first team today. 

I mean...the speed of his recovery is SHOCKING and only speaks to his professionalism and his drive to be back out on the pitch, supporting the badge. Can't wait to hear the ovation he gets at Goodison whenever he returns.

Just been reading it incredibly get JP back as well it’s gonna feel like a new signing. 

On 28/01/2020 at 15:36, dunlopp9987 said:

Back training with the first team today. 

I mean...the speed of his recovery is SHOCKING and only speaks to his professionalism and his drive to be back out on the pitch, supporting the badge. Can't wait to hear the ovation he gets at Goodison whenever he returns.

This scares me TBH

I love the fact he’s already at this stage and I’m sure it couldn’t of been done without huge effort on his part and the medical team. Also the fact he’s this far along means surely that there’s no complications or issues. Nobody wants him rushed back to soon but if he’s ready sooner than we all thought so be it it’ll only help the team spirit and lets Carlo plan better for next season. He’ll get a great reception on his return and I’m looking forward to it. 

3 hours ago, KinL said:

No idea if this was the initial diagnosis and the club kept it close to the vest but in my lifetime watching sports - the real football, american football, baseball, hockey, lacrosse etc. - this is the most remarkable recovery from injury i can remember. Another chance for Goodison to create an indelible memory when he first gets back on the pitch. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

It's clear that his injury looked a lot worse than it was. He's fortunate really and I cannot wait for the cheer when his name is read out before the game, when he comes on (if he starts from the bench, which is likely) and then when he gets his first touch of the ball.

Mate I have to make sure I’m there for that one. It’s gonna be a special moment I’m sure.

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

As much as we desperately need him and an outside shout for top 4 is on.... I just hope he's gonna be ok.

Just think how close we would be without the var mistakes and Newcastle nonsense......

Quickly off the top of my head,

Brighton +3

Spurs ( handball ) +2

Newcastle + 2 

also unlucky not to get the point at Leicester. Maybe +1.

41 points and 1 off 4th. And we’ve been dog shit this year. Small margins.

On 02/02/2020 at 00:53, Btay said:

Quickly off the top of my head,

Brighton +3

Spurs ( handball ) +2

Newcastle + 2 

also unlucky not to get the point at Leicester. Maybe +1.

41 points and 1 off 4th. And we’ve been dog shit this year. Small margins.

I think the draw against Spurs was about a fair result. They also had a shout for a pen. Agree with the others and if you take into account losing at home to Sheffield (with only one shot on target) and Norwich it could have been so different. Saying that I’m sure most teams will say the same for some of their matches. 

1 hour ago, barryj said:

I think the draw against Spurs was about a fair result. They also had a shout for a pen. Agree with the others and if you take into account losing at home to Sheffield (with only one shot on target) and Norwich it could have been so different. Saying that I’m sure most teams will say the same for some of their matches. 

Agree mate. More so highlighting that despite our horrible luck with injuries and if VAR had swung our way a little bit we would be right up in contention despite being well below average for large parts this year. Ancelotti factor, returning players and a smart window in the summer - already getting optimistic for next season haha!

Looks to be 100% taking part in training here. Am I being thick? Can't work out who it is who comes onto the pitch just after the Portuguese speakers having a laugh after about thirty seconds and seems to be taking the mick out of them. Is it Moise? Can't tell he's so wrapped up.

18 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Looks like Kean just behind the Portuguese speakers.

Pretty sure you're right, difficult to tell he's so wrapped up.

2 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Yep, although he's playing in orange shirt in the mini goal game at the end, so others know to go easy on him.

I noticed that when I watched it through to the end, sensible precaution.

23 hours ago, MikeO said:

Looks to be 100% taking part in training here. Am I being thick? Can't work out who it is who comes onto the pitch just after the Portuguese speakers having a laugh after about thirty seconds and seems to be taking the mick out of them. Is it Moise? Can't tell he's so wrapped up.

It is Kean. Everton twitter posted a clip of that and mentioned it was him. 

10 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

when the whole barca thing happened with the fans making fun of him after his struggles, it seemed like every evertonian just knew this was the right place for him.  and it really has been.  so happy, he seems to love it here and really enjoy the warmth he gets from fans.  the reaction when he steps on the pitch will be massive.

👍