IGNORED

Moise Kean

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Good for him. He's just put his price tag up :yay:

I don't think so. Such an action only proves how immature and spontaneous he is. Even more so, it becomes apparent he wants out and fans want him to leave. For the sake of his future, he must come over his attitude because I can read Mario written all over his CV.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Free Kean with every car bought off Cazoo I understand, don't really know what I could do with him though, how are his gardening skills?

I’d use him to piss the mother in law off she can’t abide dick heads, come to think of it I don’t need him for that I’m doing a good enough job of that myself🤦‍♂️

Just watched the Blackburn highlights and he looked solid and unlucky not to score. It was a decent shot, through the defenders legs, which led to the goal.

He should have looked a class above and in those small moments he did. 

It will be interesting to see how he gets on when the quality of the games step up.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Btay said:

Honestly doesn’t seem the brightest kid out there and hasn’t shown nearly enough to raise concern if he leaves.

He's not quite a Barkley, but he's not clever is he. 

1 hour ago, SpartyBlue said:

Money, Paris, learning from those 3 superstars…

Be absolutely shocked if he goes there.  PSG have 4 top class strikers ahead of him now, they're in the midst of clearing out the earners to make room for Messi.

--

In his defence, the post could mean anything or nothing.  Could mean back to playing (for EFC), could mean back to PSG, could mean back to Italy.  Shame for all parties that a big bid didn't come in early doors.  Hopefully if he stays we assign him a social media agent to explain to him how this stuff works so he can focus on the football.

I have got a horrible feeling nobody is going to want to pay what he is worth this season, and we will have little choice other than to loan him out -

The choice might either be loan him out, let him go cheaper than we would like or simply have him skulking around the place.

Messi going to PSG has put a spanner in the works a bit, as one of only a couple of destinations is now not open to us. 

9 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

What is he really worth? Let him go, surely someone in Italy will take him, he doesn't want to play for us. I want players who believe in the club and will fight for it.

I was going to ask the same question.

Its obvious I don't rate him, would love him to prove me wrong HERE… but I don't expect him to.

But it’s also obvious to me that a lot on here rate him. So what do we actually think he is worth? What are people seeing in him that makes them feel he is a top player.

Honestly, I feel Niasse was much more effective as a bench player. Not as good technical, but Niasse had such an awkwardness that it made him a handful at times. Kean looks one dimensional and easily marked out of any game I’ve watched him play.

So what is it that makes people feel he is worth more money than Niasse for example?