IGNORED

Next Everton manager: the wisdom of TT.

Your choice of Everton manager  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to be Everton's next manager? Please nominate your top five choices.

• Rafael Benitez
    • Marcelo Bielsa
    • Sergio Conceicao
    • Antonio Conte
    • Lucien Favre
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Paulo Fonseca
    • Christopher Galtier
    • Rudi Garcia
    • Eddie Howe
    • Frank Lampard
    • Roberto Martinez
    • David Moyes
    • Scott Parker
    • Andrea Pirlo
    • Graham Potter
    • Ralph Rangnick
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Nuno Espirito Santo
    • Maurizio Sarri

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

Martinez koeman silva fat Sam Carlo.  Honestly I have 0 faith we will make the right decision.  We haven’t made the right decision since bill appointed moyes.  That was the last good decision.  Was that 2 decades ago?

I'm with you on this, but we must have fatih.

7 hours ago, Isaiah said:

It may seem counter intuitive but the longer the hunt goes on, the more optmistic I am. It suggests the powers that be behind the scenes are taking their time and doing everything they can to get this right, which means appointing the right manager for what they feel the long term plan is. I far prefer this silence from the club (and the media blindly throwing out every name they can think of) to panic-appointing someone a week after Carlo's shock resignation. 

Watch me now end up looking like an idiot when the club panic-announce Alan Pardew as manager tomorrow. 

My feeling is that it’s taking time because they were taken by surprise. Normally when a manager leaves there is already an inkling if not a short list on who the next appointment will be.

I’m sure that they are on the case but they can’t hang around too long. I’ll support whoever they appoint but given our track record of appointments under Moshiri I’m not optimistic. On the other hand, law of averages says me must be due a decent appointment this time, surely?

27 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I can’t help but think this story is either click bait for the Galatasaray fans, or is being used as part of their presidential elections. 
I doubt it has anything to do with Everton.

22 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I just had a look on Betfair to see how much people really put down on these type of markets. Next Everton manager has seen £10k matched and next Spurs manager has seen £300k.

If you imagine that across all the different bookies and it will be a fair few quid!

Who’s your money on mate. 

20 hours ago, Palfy said:

At this point in time I have very little faith in our decision makers, the last 5 years have been horrendous in reality when you look at the money spent, I’m a great believer in the law of averages which means we should get it right sooner or later, shouldn’t we?

Does that mean you will be right about something soon? 😂

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

Who’s your money on mate. 

If you gave me 50p, I would go with Galtier. 

I just see him being more of a Brands type manager than some of the others.

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

I'll never understand how it's possible to bet on something that a fair number of people will know the result of before it's public knowledge. Just so open to abuse. Things like TV talent shows and the like the same applies, people must have to have access to voting numbers.

Totally open to abuse but once someone throws big money on it they batten down the hatches. The big money bets are always investigated too. 

8 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Totally open to abuse but once someone throws big money on it they batten down the hatches. The big money bets are always investigated too. 

But anyone with any sense will know that and keep bets small and spread, if a guy who worked for Endemol (for example) put five figures on a Big Brother winner he'd be found out; few phone calls to see mates alright a different matter.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

But anyone with any sense will know that and keep bets small and spread, if a guy who worked for Endemol (for example) put five figures on a Big Brother winner he'd be found out; few phone calls to see mates alright a different matter.

Bookies have it all covered. 

If a person wins over £12k from a bookie in one year they are no longer allowed to bet until the next calendar year with that bookie. There’s actually loads of rules to stop people winning big. 

13 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Bookies have it all covered. 

If a person wins over £12k from a bookie in one year they are no longer allowed to bet until the next calendar year with that bookie. There’s actually loads of rules to stop people winning big. 

Any rules to stop them losing big?