IGNORED

Richarlison

• 2 weeks later...

He's going to have a great time this season if James keeps slinging those balls across the pitch to him.

He's got the pace and skill to always be running into space down there when James picks up the ball on the right and James has shown he's capable of picking out the man more often than not.

Looking forward to seeing plenty of that!

12 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yesterday might actually be the most I've been impressed with him in terms of his attacking play tbh. Often I find myself frustrated with him and wondering if he's really Brazilian. Not yesterday though, he was a beast and the shackles really looked like they were off.

This is why i went for him as motm (and the only one so far!). I feel that chance early on dampened peoples opinion of his performance. He was an absolute nightmare for the spurs midfield and defence throughout the whole game and not only do his feet look quicker he seems to added a yard of pace into his sprint! 

Hes going to have huge season for us. 

10 hours ago, pete0 said:

Imagine the comments in this thread if it was DCL missing those chances... 

Most of Doms missed oppertunities seem more often on a plate, whilst Richarlison is more capable of making his own chances. That's the difference.

Only 1 of his chances yesterday was clear cut, and we've seen him score a carbon copy of that goal before. First game of the season, no pre season. I'm sure he will kick on.

What an absolute gem this lad is!

He is there receiving a player of award, and ends up talking more about the club and key workers than himself. An absolute diamond of a man!

How does it feel Richie, to know that if you give us a few more seasons, you could we’ll end up becoming a legend here.

My 8 year old told me the other day... Daddy I think I know who your best player is... it’s Rodriguez isn’t it..... no son, it’s Richarlllllison!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Worth noting that Richie was excellent tonight, scoring two lovely goals and it’s not even something that’s discussed because we just expect it. Class player.

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He was a different level to DCL up front too. You can’t keep him out of the game at the moment.

Good to have them both on form. Six goals between them in the three games they both played, fantastic!

24 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

He’s been brilliant the last two games, strong on the ball, and much better close control, his 2nd tonight and the assist for James at the weekend we’re both great. Still doesn’t smile much though !

I think he's so focused he channels all of his emotions into the game... Thats my theory!