IGNORED

Jarrad Branthwaite

32 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Great game from JB, love how calm and collected he was throughout the 90. Reminded me a lot of John Stones when he was with us (which sadly then made me feel that Branthwaite will too move on in a few years).

I'm sure the board would love to ship him off to PSV too.

I thought the same. If we can have that quality again for a couple of seasons, our back 2 will be so much more consistent. 

5 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

MOTM for me, I thought he was calm, composed and read the game well, on a couple of occasions he was able to get ahead of his man and win the outball, something I don’t see Keane or Tarks doing very much.

I hope we can keep him and build a younger pairing with him.

He’s going nowhere I was told yesterday. 
he’s been told it would take a significant bid in the region of 25m for him to leave. 
after yesterday that might increase. 
also I didn’t realise he still has 2 years left on his contract so he’s been told sign a new contract that’s been offered or stay on his current contract. 
so expect him to sign very soon. 

On 27/08/2023 at 22:24, patto said:

He’s going nowhere I was told yesterday. 
he’s been told it would take a significant bid in the region of 25m for him to leave. 
after yesterday that might increase. 
also I didn’t realise he still has 2 years left on his contract so he’s been told sign a new contract that’s been offered or stay on his current contract. 
so expect him to sign very soon. 

I have no doubts he will sign once he plays a few more games and gets established in the starting 11. I don't blame him at all for being hesitant when he wasn't sure if he would play or be backup here.

8 minutes ago, Btay said:

I have no doubts he will sign once he plays a few more games and gets established in the starting 11. I don't blame him at all for being hesitant when he wasn't sure if he would play or be backup here.

I think he signs if we're comfortable come January. Otherwise he'll jump ship and honestly, from his point of view and the sake of his future, I wouldn't blame him.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

I think he signs if we're comfortable come January. Otherwise he'll jump ship and honestly, from his point of view and the sake of his future, I wouldn't blame him.

He can’t jump ship he has 2 years left he’s been told he’s not leaving. 
when this window closes I expect him to sign a new deal. 

• 2 weeks later...